MyConcern welcomes ECIS Conference Delegates
MyConcern are proud members of ECIS and are pleased to offer members and conference delegates an exclusive offer package and free safeguarding resources.
What We Do
Secure | Effective | Efficient
We are pleased to partner with ECIS to offer members access to MyConcern software. The platform enables pastoral or child protection leads to quickly form a team around an individual at risk, putting them at the centre and enabling early intervention.
MyConcern supports you to transform your processes to minimise risk, ensure compliance, maximise efficiency and securely share data with any trusted partners or support networks (e.g. school counsellors, health care professionals).
The powerful reporting function provides senior leaders with actionable insights as well as clear and easy to audit evidence for inspections.
"I can go into MyConcern and gain a comprehensive understanding of what’s going on and who’s involved. It’s made my job a lot easier."
Alka Maher, School Councellor
ACS International School Doha
Exclusive ECIS Conference Offer
Three Month's Free Access to MyConcern Safeguarding Software
Receive a 50% discount on your 1st year's licence fee when you take out a 2-year plan
ALL conference delegates can benefit from the 5% ECIS member discount for the second year when you act before the end of the school year.
To take up this offer, simply make a demo booking before 11th May quoting 'ECIS Conference'. To qualify for the offer, once booked demos must be taken before 16th July 2021.
Full Terms and conditions apply
Free Safeguarding Resources
Throughout the year, our team of safeguarding experts produce a wide range of materials and webinars designed to benefit the work of safeguarding practitioners everywhere.
Download our Conference Resource Pack, or visit our resource hub to access our free resources or save your place at an upcoming webinar. Many of our previous webinars are also available to watch on-demand such as; Spotting the signs of Anxiety, Depression and Self-harm or Safer Recruitment.
Keep Children Safe
MyConcern builds a team around the student and enables early intervention
Access to key child protection resources and expert trainers
Secure and Trusted
MyConcern is GDPR compliant and Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
Reduce admin, improve information security and identify patterns of behaviour.
Prove the effectiveness of your provisions during inspection with clear, auditable, evidence
Proud Winners of the Queens Award for Enterprise: Innovation since 2018
Students & Families
MyConcern puts students first, ensuring their pastoral care and wellbeing is safeguarded so they can reach their full potential
Staff feel more comfortable reporting concerns and supported with easy to access guidance and local policies
Senior leaders can find and review the school's array of concerns, allowing them to track and see the impact of their safeguarding strategy
Child Protection Leads
Safeguarding staff can see the whole matrix of students in their care and make better, more informed decisions
Seamlessly Designed for Child Protection in International Settings
MyConcern only requires a web-enabled device to work, cutting down on admin time and providing staff and those at risk with a consistent avenue of support.
The system is GDPR compliant, DfE Cloud Services compliant and registered with the UK Information Commissioner.
MyConcern is consistently user-friendly, fully integrating with your Management Information System (e.g. SIMS, iSAMS, Scholarpack). It is a member of COBIS and has even been selected as Capita SIMS’ ‘Best in Breed’ safeguarding solution.
Record transfer is an important part in maintaining an inter-school safeguarding network, so MyConcern® is designed to ensure records are secure when communicated to other organisations and schools, even if they don’t have the platform themselves. Want to see it in action? Book a demo
Sentry for Safer Recruitment
Because effective safeguarding starts with safer recruitment.
Minimises risk and facilitates joined-up safeguarding. Quick reference dashboards monitor progress of recruitment checks.
Step-by-step guided workflows through the safer recruitment process and staff recruitment checks' monitoring.
Removing the need for multiple files, Sentry gives significant time savings and makes your safer recruitment process more robust.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the 3 month's free offer, you must book a demo of MyConcern by 11th May (30 days from conference close). The demo should also be completed by 16th July.
- To qualify for 50% off your 1st year's subscription, you must complete your order within 90 days of your demonstration date.
- The offer is for 3 months free access to the MyConcern Safeguarding Software - we will provide a unique instance for your school.
- If you take advantage of this offer you will also have access to the resources, guidance and best practice safeguarding advice available to all existing MyConcern customers.
- This is offer is for new customers outside of the UK and who have not previously accessed a free trial period.
- After the end of your free period if you wish to cancel you will have your data securely returned.
- If you choose to continue using MyConcern you will be offered a reduced fee of 50% for the first year of a 2-year contract. You are free to take 1 year contract at the standard fee (100% RRP) if you wish.
- MyConcern integrates with a very wide range of school MIS systems and we will work with your technical department, subject to their availability, to integrate MyConcern with your MIS system. Where this is not possible for any reason, we will offer a version of MyConcern that can work without MIS integration.
- We will provide the standard version of MyConcern; any customisation or personalisation will be provided as part of an annual licence fee.
- MyConcern is intuitive to use, however for those that require training our training team will provide ‘live’ online training and access to other online resources.
In applying for this offer you are confirming that you have the necessary authority to do so on behalf of your school.
- This offer is time-limited and may be withdrawn at any time.
Should we need to withdraw this offer for any reason this will not affect you if you have already made an application for the scheme and we have provisioned your system.